The Constitution is the preeminent document governing the Associated Students of Lewis & Clark.
- ASLC Rules of Order (updated 11/21/2019)
- Senate Bylaws (updated 11/24/2019)
- Cabinet Bylaws(updated 10/3/2019)
- Judiciary (no bylaws exist, as the Judiciary is composed of two separate bodies, the STAT and the CAC)
- Auditory Bylaws (updated 11/1/2018)
- Elections Bylaws (updated 11/21/2019)
To access previous versions of the above documents, please contact the ASLC Chief Justice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about when these governing documents were last amended, visit this document.