The Constitution is the preeminent document governing the Associated Students of Lewis & Clark.
- ASLC Rules of Order (updated 11/21/2019)
- Senate Bylaws (updated 2/13/2020)
- Cabinet Bylaws(updated 10/3/2019)
- Student Policy Advisory Committee Bylaws (updated 2/13/2020)
- Auditory Bylaws (updated 11/1/2018)
- Elections Bylaws (updated 11/21/2019)
To access previous versions of the above documents, please contact the ASLC Chief Justice at email@example.com.
To learn more about when these governing documents were last amended, visit this document.