The Constitution is the preeminent document governing the Associated Students of Lewis & Clark. It provides the final word in governing decisions, authority, and the allocation processes of a nearly 3/4 of a million dollar budget.
- ASLC Rules of Order (updated 9/30/2016)
- Senate Bylaws (updated 10/08/2018)
- Cabinet (updated 2/13/2014)
- Judiciary (no bylaws exist, as the Judiciary is composed of two separate bodies, the STAT and the CAC)
- Auditory Bylaws (updated 11/01/2018)
- Elections Bylaws (updated 09/30/2016)