Campus Activities Board is a student organization (funded by your student fee) that works closely with the Department of Student Activities to plan events both on and off campus for L&C students in order to foster a more memorable, cohesive, and enjoyable community.
Fall 2014 meetings are held weekly on Wednesdays 7-8pm in Thayer.
For more information, check out our Facebook page.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com
Campus Activities Board programs include:
- Fall Ball at the Crystal Ballroom
- Wednesday Night Concert Series (WNCS)
- Blockbuster Movie Screenings and Pioflix
- Battle of the Bands
- Concerts, Comedians, Hypnotists, and Magicians
- TV Premiere Screenings
- Pub Trivia Nights with the Dean of Students Office
- Residence Hall Programs
- State of Oregon Birthday Party
- Guest Speakers
- Donut and Boba Tea Study Breaks with the Dean of Students and President
- Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze Trip
- Theme Dances
- NSO Activities
- Academy Awards Party
- Welcome Week
- Beyond The Wall Poster Sale
- Super Bowl Party
- Homecoming Week